Wednesday, 25 February 2009

off to London for a bit!

just packing my suitcase quickly before i head off to London for 3 days, looking forward to it as i dont get down as often as i'd like due to university work this year. however im super excited this time as the boyfriend and i are going to see The Cure tomorrow night!!i cant tell you how hyper i am about this, i've literately grown up with The Cure (Disintegration being the first album i ever remember hearing as a child) so tomorrow's gig will be a major event of my life!
wearing.... oversized top - Bik Bok, skirt - Gina Tricot, lace up boots - Topshop
these necklace, a mix of my grandmothers jewelery and pieces i picked up at the flea market in Paris are now constantly around my neck. i've even started wearing my dove pendant which was given to me by the family that babysat after me in Zweibrucken as a child, i was always terrified of wearing it out of fear i'd lose it in the playground. i think now im 21 i am grown-up enough to start wearing it!
oh and a quick purchase made this morning :) the second piece of my uniform at Topshop, unbelievably comfortable!im actually going to wear them down to London now!

17 comments:

Choux Box said...

You look stunning, dear! Have fun at the gig :D

sara said...

love all of the necklaces!

Anna Pope said...

Enjoy London :) Those boots are great!

Joezehh said...

enjoy london!
i like those necklaces,
and those shoes :')
x x x

Lauren said...

I'm thinking of buying those shoes, they look so old school! Have fun in London.

x x x

Twobreadsplease said...

Have fun in London! I'm so jealous of your visit, especially the Cure concert but also the shopping, the food, the galleries, the shopping.. And I love your brogues! xxx

Imi Loa said...

Awe precious outfit! Good time in london k!

Big Daddy said...

so so cute, your outfits are always the best!

SJ said...

OH wow the Cure are going to be absolutely amazing! All your necklaces look beautiful i love wearing jewellery that has sentimental value, here's hoping none of it ever get's lost!
Have a wonderful time in London and thanks for the award! :D x

tonimacaroni said...

love your outfit, hope you have a good time at the gig

Victoria-Olivia said...

I really like the fit of your oversized top! Such sweet necklaces, I've been piling on pretty necklaces too recently. Hope you have had a lovely time!

Ida said...

Your outfit seriously rocks. Enjoy your trip!

kaitlyn said...

this is just a really cool outfit. really cool. the necklaces make it awesome.

Miss Woo said...

Hope you had fun sweetie, and love love love your jewllery!

brittany said...

i loooove your jewelery! and the shoes are SOOOO AMAZING they are exactly what ive been searching for the past 39430984 months! so jealous you've got them!

She said...

oh, i adore those shoes!

discothequechic said...

haha, I bought these shoes on my uniform too! i've been wearing them non stop.

and one of the grey blazers and the floral dress with the hyacinth like pattern.. though I'm kind of regretting that as I haven't worn it that much.

so lucky getting to see the cure!