Tuesday, 10 February 2009

purchases from Paris...

i'll be honest, i didn't come back from Paris with the suitcase full of goodies that i imagined, not sure why, i was in plenty interesting boutiques but didn't come across much that was that different from anything i could find in any other capital city. in the end i splurged on gifts for my friends and family including Tin Tin goodies for my mother and cooking ingredients for my housemates.
i LOVED Collette on Rue Saint-Honore so much i exclaimed a little too loudly "if we get married i sooo want my wedding list from here!" - my poor boyfriend went red in the face! he did however buy me this beautiful bracelet by Montse Esteve :)

another gift from my boyfriend was this cute shirt from Vintage Desire on Rue des Rosiers for only 5 euros!there's little flower details down the buttons which is cutegorgeous candle from Nature & Decouvertes which smells like talcum power - amazing ^_^some storage from Muji for my bag of jewelery - and some pendent charms and chains from a flea market near Bastillesalt & pepper hoodie and sheer t-shirt from American Apparela selection of Magazines including Buck, Tank, Jalouse and Adam & Eve

so yeah i didn't get much, but what i did get i love and i got to enjoy so many places in Paris. i'd never thought i'd say it but i definitely want to go back some day!

9 comments:

Victoria-Olivia said...

Oooh some great buys! Thats so sweet of your boyfriend to get you them lovely things!

withasianstereotypes said...

Cute buys baby, and glad you had fun. You're boyfriend is so sweet and cute. I couldn't get mine adorably red in the face unless I kicked him hard at the shins >_>. Love the AA purchases. I want that sheer tee, and have almost all the fleece jackets... I'm a fashion sheep that way baaaaah baaahhh.

KISSKISS, China L.

regine. said...

im absolutely in lust with the bracelet from colette. gorgeous.

and ive never really checked out american apparel before, they dont have it in aus. but i think i'll go to the site now, just because i really want that white tee.

Lottie said...

such gorgeous buys
love the shirt amazing buy for 5 euros!
the thsirts nice and the braceets adorable!
gald you had fun!

Hannah. said...

Jealous again :)

rubot said...

i am on a much needed plaid ban right now...but i would totally break the rules for that shirt especially with the perfect sounding buttons!!

you're trip looks amazing.

adorable blog by the way:]

xx

oh me!! oh my!!

Miss Woo said...

Aww bless your boyf, I can totally see you rocking the plaid shirt ;)

Rachie-Pie said...

me likey the checked 5 euros shirt!! (i don't know how to do the euro sign on the keyboard?!) and am envious of the stash of gold chains that i have spied!!!

Iole said...

Lovely blog and really great buys.
Check out mine.
xo xo
Iole