Tuesday, 10 March 2009

floral prints on the cheap

remember the amazing floral blazer from Topshop, featured on Style Bubble a while ago??

well, while wasting time last night on Etsy, i couldn't believe it when i came across these two FANTASTIC vintage blazers on Fleurdamour for only $8 each!!!

Photobucket

trust me if i could afford it, and had the guts to wear something like this around Stoke-on-Trent i would have snapped up the one on the right already!i love it!
imaging i could afford it and other designer wear, i put together my imaginary outfit...

Photobucket
( tights and platforms - Topshop, necklace - River Island, blazer - vintage from Etsy, vest and bodycon skirt - Alexander Wang)

seriously wish i had the guts to wear something like this, i honestly believe when i lived in London i had more confidence with my wardrobe, or is this just me???

anyway i do some some gutsy blogger out there buys either of them and shows us how they wear it :)

14 comments:

Choux Box said...

oh i think you are that savvy and gutsy blogger to show us how to pull of such a gorgeous blazer. $8!!!! I wish i could get a blazer for $8 :)

Rabenschwarz said...

ohh c'mon girl, you should wear this flower blazer. 'cause in this clean combination it would looks soo wonderfully.

SJ said...

Both of them are gorgeous...if anyone can pull it off you can!! and only $8...bargain! who care's what other people think...they'll be secretly thanking you for brightening up their day!x

elisabeth said...

ok you's convinced me to buy it, but i've just went on there and its sold boooooooo :(

Lottie said...

damn their cute!
aww sadness!
you could so pull them off,get searching for some more!

ROMP said...

you should definetly wear it out! just imagine you are in London. Whenever I go back to my parents in York I always forget how London-ified my outfits are and get stares/ outraged looks. It will look great.

Kit said...

OMGGGGGG the right hand blazer is SO amazing. I can't believe it sold and you didn't get a chance to buy it! I have my eye on a similar one, but in white and pastels in a vintage shop near me..xx

Mr Lee said...

Good!!very nice!!

welcome to my new blog
http://china-cutter.blogspot.com/

willing to exchange and share the views with the you concerned.

Goldfishiy said...

I live in Wimbledon when not at uni in central London and I feel the same! I got stared at by a family of chavs for wearing some gold ankle boots...

macyaverage said...

verrrry nice blazer indeed.

bearablepain said...

Haha (sorry to laugh) but it's quite funny how I felt the burning desire to buy that blazer, but couldn't afford it on a student salary, but I managed to find the exact same topshop blazer on ebay and bouught it for £17.00!! Downside: it's one size bigger but who fucking cares?!! :) keep strong! You'll find 1.

Vintage Tea said...

love it. the floral blazer is spot on

Click here to visit me at Vintage Tea!

x

sa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色