Tuesday, 31 March 2009

look what i just bought.....

Photobucket
my WKND tank top from Ashtray just arrived in the post, its even better on than i could have imagined and it goes fantastic with the studded shorts i picked up in Topshop yesterday (a treat to myself for getting signed off my advanced level, yay!)
oh and then this morning while catching up on blogs i came across the t-shirt the very talented Arvida's just brought out and i couldn't resist it, yeah im going to be dirt poor over easter but at least i'll have nice shorts and tee's :)

6 comments:

fritha louise said...

i love those shorts. i keep stalking them on the website but i want to try them on before i buy. need to get to a topshop quickly..

Isa said...

those shorts are killing me, they´re perfect!
and who cares you´re poor as long as you look that good? ;)

xxx
I

macyaverage said...

your blog makes me wish topshop existed in New Zealand >.<

Fashionaphylactic. said...

your blog is fantastic, I think you have a topshop addiction to rival me, if only I had your job and could have the discount too! I cannot for the life of me though find out how to follow your blog? Kate xx

the yellow elephant said...

congrats with the new t! i will definitely check out the site.
xx

Twobreadsplease said...

Lovely lovely buys. Being poor is fiiiine as long as you have nice clothes to be poor in :) That's what I like to tell myself anyway.

And oh myyyy, if you do manage to find the skirt, you can totally come and live in my wardrobe, I'll give you as much cake as you like. Have a good time in Ireland! xx