Friday, 27 March 2009

tttttagged...

Two Breads, Please? tagged me the other day, thank you!im buried under disseration work and essay plans so excuse the slow posts :)

What is your current obsession?
taking apart old jewelery to make new necklaces
What do you see outside your window? the back gate and garage with the words 'thug life' sprayed on.... the joy of living in Stoke-on-Trent
Do you nap a lot? yes, as often as possible, always after 'Murder She Wrote' :)
Who was the last person you hugged? my boyfriend who came up from London last night, havn't seen him in a month!
Which animal would you be?
cat, boring but they seem to lead the best lives
What’s for dinner? we just had vegetarian burgers in yummy wholemeal baps with pasta and veg, sooooo full now
What was the last thing you bought? not including food shopping i bought the WKND tank top from Ashtray last week, and some cute studed distressed shorts from Topshop :)
What are you listening to right now? Empire of the Sun 'walking on a dream'
What is your favourite weather? either lots of snow or lots of sun, nothing in between!
What’s on your beside table? ashtray i nicked from my favourite pub with jewelery in it, ceramic white rabbit i picked up in Oxford and pink heart mirror
What's in your pocket right now? no pockets :( i have a small soft toy rabbit on my lap though!
Say something to the person/s who tagged you.
oh.my.gosh. i want to live in your wardrobe!!honestly i don't take up much room, you can just feed me cake every so often :P
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? before this year i would have said New York but after our holiday i'd say Paris, somewhere in the Latin Quarter
Where are you typing from right now? the sofa :) watching NCIS with my mates, good times!
What book are you currently reading? 'the nature of the universe' by Lucretius, its actually become one of my favourite books now. other than that 'blankets' by Craig Thompson for its beautiful pictures and love story (seriously one i recommend)
What would you like to have in your hands right now? maybe some Chanel nail varnish, i fancy some nice red nails
What would you like to get rid of?
silverfish.... there is NO need for their existence!
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? i'd go back home to N.Ireland so i could play with Stella my dog, my mum says she's lonely
What did you want to become as a child? an artist, a vampire (i was an imaginative child), an artist again, then a fashion designer.
What posters/pictures do you have on your bedroom wall? loads of pictures of friends, Polaroids, cuttings from magazines, sketches and some necklaces and masks
What is your plan for tomorrow? get up early, do some dissertation work then go work in Topshop, then come home and do more uni work :(
What should everyone have?cheese.... at least 5 kinds and pretty underwear
What do you find to be an important quality in a person? they have to have a good sense of humour and a nice smile, i like people who give me whiskey as well.... those people always become my good friends :)

ok :) so now i tag the fantastic *RabenSchwarz who has another brillient wardrobe i wouldn't mind sharing!

6 comments:

Twobreadsplease said...

Yay, you did it! I love your answers and you'd be more than welcome to live in my wardrobe if there was any room in them, stuff falls on top of me everytime I open them... I love the polaroid, you look so pretty! Good luck with your dissertation and essays. xx

P.S. Since you work in Topshop, I'm putting out a bit of a plea, you wouldn't happen to have the skirt I just posted about in the right size, would you? Haha, I am seriously in love and getting a bit desparate.

Choux Box said...

i know something else that shouldn't exist... cockroaches. i'd rather silverfish anyday...

SJ said...

i'm off to paris next month i can hardly wait! i have a sneaky suspicion that i, like you, might end up wanting to own a place there and never come back!

Maria-Thérèse said...

Beautiful photo!
I love reading random facts like these...

♥ art photography + pretty collages www.afiori.com

call me glitter, little deer said...

uhh thank you. at the moment i'm a bit ill. but i will do the tag as soon as i can. thank you so much.

chlo, said...

you look like kate nash(: love your blog.