Sunday, 22 March 2009

where did the sun go???

typical, just as i dig out my sunglasses and denim cut-offs, the sun has disappeared this weekend. and there was me thinking i might get a tan sometime soon, drat!

so instead off sunning myself in the park, im stuck in doors working on my dissertation and making up outfits for this sunny/not sunny weather.
hope everyone's having a nice weekend :)
Photobucket
Velvet Underground tee - Collette, grey tee - Erin Wasson, jumper - Carin Wester, gladiator sandals - New Look, leather bag, high waisted shorts and platform sandals - Topshop, sunglasses - RayBan

13 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm sure it'll be back! Surprisingly it's still sunny here but major cold. Life's a bitch. I need those Raybans, majorly.

x x x

withasianstereotypes said...

You make the BEST collages of clothes I've ever seen. No doubt.

love, China L.

cindy khor said...

thanks for the tips... i've been really wondering what to wear for these few weeks as it has been sunny one day and chilly and windy the next...

Twobreadsplease said...

I'm so bummed about the sun too :( I want want want those topshop wedges and those raybans. xx

FashionSqueah! said...

The sun comes out just log enough for us to et our hopes up and then it disapears...so annoying, I want to bring out the floaty dresses and playsuits! I love the things you picked, especially the shoes! Char x

Winnie said...

I know, it's raining right now, it's crazy! Love your pics, the tee is great!

Vintage Tea said...

This would make such a wonderful outfit

Click here to visit me at Vintage Tea!

x

Fayoona said...

the velvet underground tshirt is pretty damn fine. me likey. you could listen to here comes the sun and wear it and hope for the best?
SOS-er fi xx

Irene said...

I love all of it

Robynne said...

I love those ray bans!!! This is a great blog! I love the name/baner.

-Robynne

Electro Geisha said...

let the sunshine in :) let the sunshine in :) cant wait for warm spring and summer days!! my pick would for sure be: gladiators and sunnies.... perfect!!!!

KB said...

I know how you feel, I had no idea what to wear today! Great montage, love that V neck tee.

mk said...

Hi love!!
I have been a secret fan of your blog for about a million years, and I seriously l.o.v.e. your style! You make me want brogues more than I would care to admit :)
ps. clubmasters=life
xx M