Monday, 13 April 2009

easter wishlist

my best friend works in a bank and while disscussing the world of finance, she asked me what i was going to do with the bit of money left over from my student loan, pay of a bit of student debt maybe? no, while i am still a student (2 months of it left!) im going to do what students do best and spend my money on lots of lovely clothes :)
here's my current wishlist...
Photobucket
t-shirt - bloodisthenewblack, book - The Selby, high waisted shorts - Monki, velour wedges - Office, dress - Seneca Rising, haram trousers - All Saints, smock dress - Monki, wedges - Ash, cropped jumper - Monki

in particular im really craving that dress by Seneca Rising at Oak and the wedges by Ash, oh well sensibility was never my thing!

p.s.- thanks for the comments on my hair :)

19 comments:

bellefantaisie said...

I'm loving the wedges and the cropped jumper. Gorgeous colour palette there!
x

selinaoolala said...

there is sooo much stuff i want from monki right now, i might ban myself from the uk high street for this term!

Don't Be A Hero said...

I love this spread, I need that jumper

Don't Be A Hero said...

oOoO, and those office wedges

make believe said...

Dont Do it!!! Loans are boring! Clothes are not! So tuck those loans away and shop shop shop!

chicknamedhermia said...

I love the clothes from All Saints ...sooooooo nice!

And yeah, you deserve to splash out on yourself after finishing college!!! Worry about the loans later!lol!

Eeli said...

lol you just sound like my best friend. She'd do EXACTLY what you plan on doing haha. The high waisted whorts are hot stuff right there!


xx

Kate said...

Thanks, your link's up now.
I love monki so much, will it ever come to the UK?

Sara Louise said...

i love every single piece! yay i'm glad to be back,I've finally got some time to do this properly!

jessica said...

oh , perfect wishlist .
love everything !
i just got a blod is the new black tee, but the one you want is much prettier .

geisharock said...

I want it all! Great choices - I would snap up the velour wedges, cropped jumper and high waisted shorts in a heartbeat.... and wear them all together too, probably! I'm so glad spring is finally arriving - I went out today with only one jumper on. Crazy stuff :)

Thank you for the link lovely :)

xoxo

Twobreadsplease said...

I am in love with the wedges and the tshirt and yes yes yes, student loands are there to be frittered away on clothes! x

Vintage Tea said...

LUST!!!!!!!!! I now want everything on this list

Please click here to visit me at Vintage Tea!

x

louise said...

great wishlist, love the office wedges

Bianca and Isabella said...

ohh goodness, love these here things.


xx

the crumpet girls
http://crumpetsandt.blogspot.com

Kit said...

omg i want those shorts!!

DON'T SWEAT IT said...

I definitely approve, haha. Great collage.

Edelweiss said...

New to your blog but everything looks wonderful :) (&ohai, you're from N. Ireland!)

The colours on this are perfect! I'm lusting like crazy over that cropped Monki jumper, doesn't seem to be on the site though boo.

refractedlight said...

I really love that t-shirt, high waisted shorts and the book!

I want tooo!!