Monday, 27 April 2009

late night surfing...

this is what sitting up writing a dissertation does to you...
you end up 'you-tubing' for hours on end trying to distract yourself from actually doing any work. im working for Miss Selfridge 7-9am (stock take, the joy) today so there's no point in me trying to get sleep when i have a disseration deadline and an exam this week. oh well. anyways, while wasting some valuable time i ended up watching Ironik's new song 'Tiny Dancer' (no clue who he is, but my best friend who's into RnB says he's good!) and was shocked to see some actually quite interesting pieces of fashion in the video!

yep, im serious!watch out for this AMAZING body suit, its sheer and has fringe!...
Photobucket
trust me, just watch the video here...

yeah i realise its 3 in the morning and im making no sense, but i so badly need to know who that bodysuit is by!its just fantastic!

p.s.- apologies, until i get this week out of the way i dont know if i'll get to show off my purchases in any outfit posts, promise though after friday i should have a little more time!

12 comments:

File said...

Download Forum Poster V3 3.0 at FileAfro.com

http://www.fileafro.com/view_forum-poster-v3-30.html

bimbobeautiful said...

Man, How I know the pain of late night writing...

How I also know i AM FAILING as I just in from another late night dancing.... and I have an exam at 9 am! aaaaggghhh! xx

Don't Be A Hero said...

haha, I know you left that comment ages ago, but yes you can link me and I'll link you back!

honestly, I thought I had responded right away :P I'm such a ditz sometimes

Don't Be A Hero said...

edit: I actually have been reading your blog for ages, just doesn't show up on the links cuz it's easier in google blogger. I also follow like fail blog and things so I don't wanna make that public and embarrass myself, hehe

bitchin video btw, I'm so glad people are collaborating like that, makes the best music even better

and YES I need the strappy bodysuit

Dana_In_Wonderland said...

Just Passing By And Letting You Know I Loved Your Blog!
xx Dana

Stephanie said...

I need that body suit! I know how it feels staying up so late that nothing makes sense. Once you start you-tubing you cant stop! :D
I made the order from Filippa btw so hopefully my stuff will come soon! Unfortunately, my mum insisted on buying them as a birthday present for me, so i have to wait until june for them :(

macyaverage said...

aaaaah, I spent last night studying too. Didn't get to bed till 6am. It was terrrrible. Hope it wasn't too bad for you :/

Twobreadsplease said...

That bodysuit is incredible, you have to share if you find out who it's by! Good luck with all your work and exams :) xx

geisharock said...

Good luck with all the silly exam/dissertation stuff :( My final year exams are basically all in one week (next week) meaning that I too am extra stressed out! xoxo

Keyword said...

hello... you may submit this blog to my webBlog Directory, keyworddir.info.. have a nice day!

Keyword Directory

laurakinss said...

"i ended up watching Ironik's new song 'Tiny Dancer' "

i just wrote about this a couple of days ago, funnily enough!!! i haven't heard the full version of the song or seen the video, i just heard a snip of it on 'freshly squeezed' and then they cut to the elton john version, its amazing!!!

Tallulah Fangs said...

Just came across your Blog! absoloutley love it :)