Saturday, 23 May 2009

back from London

Photobucket
i fell in love with this jacket when it first came online on Topshop, even more so when i saw it in real life in the Oxford St. branch, i didn't however love the price of £180, surely 10,000 sequins shouldn't cost this much?!

if i hadn't spent my last pennies on some lovely Chanel nail varnish in Rouge Noir and cupcakes from Selfridges i'd seriously consider buying it. honestly, im SO poor now, funny how everytime i take a trip to London i come back to find some lovely gas or water bill. oh well, i had a brilliant week with the boy :) completely feeling better now thanks everyone!

p.s....... i couldn't believe my eyes when i came across the snakeskin top i adored in a previous street style post in H&M, maybe the H&M fairies heard my plight and threw some luck my way ;)

17 comments:

Brittany said...

did you buy the snkaeskin top?!! x

Sara Louise said...

Argh not that jacket I want it so so much! I too however cannot justify £180 :( I have about £5 to last me until Friday :(

elisabeth said...

ha :D yes i did indeed brittany :D and i wore it with love and pride out in soho tuesday night ^_^

Twobreadsplease said...

Yay that you found the snakeskin top! London always makes my bank account look so unhealthy but it's more than worth it. Oh mannn, I hate it when Topshop make lovely but unfortunately priced things, it always paaaains me. xx

Hannah said...

Great jacket, sucky price. Seriously Topshop, £180?!

Cindy Khor said...

you can always earn money back, but certainly can't earn good experience while holidaying with boyfriend...

Meggie. said...

that jacket is stunning! having no money is the worsttt! x

Anna Pope said...

That jacket is what I call sparkly perfection!

Lynsey said...

Hi Elisabeth, love your blog and style! I've got a similar jacket for sale on ebay which I thought you might like?
Give me a shout and I'll send you the link x

PinkBow said...

jacket is amazing, i hope the ebay version from lynsey was similar :)

Brittany said...

Now that I know the snakeskin top really does exist in h&m im determined to find it!
glad you feel better miss x :)

geisharock said...

180.... ?! aghh. glad you had a good week :) xoxo

zoecooke said...

i have that snakeskin top too but the middle bit is sooo big compared to the skinny little arms, totally dwarfs me without a belt!

Natalie said...

probably about 40 hours of beading to create that. Amazing x

Boubou said...

j'adore cete jacket :)) !!
a bientot !
Boubou xx

The Clothes Horse said...

LOVE the jacket!

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色