Sunday, 3 May 2009

just for a minute

just a quick update inbetween my exams, handed in dissertation on thursday and survived the scary 2 hour psychology exam on friday thankfully, just one more psychology of drugs exam and philosophy assignment to go!hooray!im so sorry i havn't been able to reply to comments or show off my new purchase, that will come soon!

for now, my t-shirt i ordered from Arvida came and its perfect, such a beautiful quality of cotton and such thought has gone into the tags....
Photobucket

while taking a quick break from revision i pine over several things on the Ashtray website, including their amazing new sunglasses, all under £20!!i could over all these and wear a different one for each weekday!!ok, well maybe i could whittle it down to two pairs....
Photobucket

15 comments:

Debra said...

i have an inspired version of the second sunglasses from the top & love it to bits! :p

bookgeekandfashionchic said...

oooh nice sunglasses! x

Sara Louise said...

I love all of these!unfortunately I have found out very recently, after wanting some round sunglasses for ageeees,then finally getting a pair,that they don't suit me,AT ALL. :(

geisharock said...

tee looks gorgeous - can't wait to see it on you! xoxo

Shared closet said...

i love all the glaesses. i bougth a pair of them in a vintage store two weeks ago. 15 euros!!
i love all your photos. you are awesome :)
xoxo

Vanessa said...

all of those sunglasses are great...

Stephanie said...

I love the sunglasses, they are a bit like the aa ones you posted a while ago.
The t shirt!! I love it, is that the tag? Wow!
Good luck with the rest of your exams x

call me glitter, little deer said...

the arvida shirt looks kool.
btw yes i fell okay, i'm fine. thanks :)
the poem was more poem than truth.
sure there was truth in it but not only... so it was a mix, you know...

adrienne said...

wow i love those tags...or should i say "identity cards"? haha

Kimberley said...

Ahhh I love the identity tag details. Doesn't it make your purchase feel that extra bit special!?

chicknamedhermia said...

I love the tag on that Arvida tee!!!
Tee and Cake clothes tags in Topshop also make me happy!

rubot said...

those glasses are all to die for!!

i am currently trying to get by in very sunny madrid without a pair as i wait for aforementioned ex boyfriend to give me my wayfarers back. grrr...:]

i'm glad your exams are going okay and you're surviving!! good luck...not that you need it i'm sure.

xx

Miss Woo said...

hurray! So glad that you manage to meet your deadlines (your so much better than me, hehe) love those sunnies, I need better sunglasses for summer!

Kate said...

Ooh wow those sunglasses are awesome!

Miss Patito said...

I just adore the Arvida T-Shirt!!