Friday, 29 May 2009

summer 2009

this is the colour range i want to live in this summer, all the tones between black and white...
Photobucket
(all from weekday.se)

all this would be possibe if i had unlimited access to the amazing swedish store Weekday, i could quite happily live in their collection all summer!

and if your sharp you may have noticed the new link at the side of this blog, yup, im begining to clear out my wardrobe before i move back to n.ireland for the summer and so over the next week i'll be throwing up a few things on eBay :)


*EDIT*: a few people have asked me now how to order things from the Weekday website, if your ever looking anything from a Swedish store such as Monki or Weekday i'd recommend the lovely blogger and personal shopper Filippa who for a small fee will purchase items and post them out to you :) you can check out more details here!

14 comments:

Elysium said...

All of them are gorgeous items, I love it!

xo

Alice said...

Ahh, i love the neutral colour pallet, all those pieces are gorgeous..And I'm deffinitely going to be checking out your ebay shop!
poppiesandposies@blogspot.com ♥

Hannah said...

There are so many great Swedish sites I wish I could shop on, especially Monki.

A. said...

oh yeah. i love all those weekday items. they are so chic and cheap in one. it's hard to descirbe but it's definitely right.

Cindy Khor said...

love their baggy and volumous top, really have this slouching around effect....and their black dress is just gorgeous

Lara Natascha said...

amazing blog.
love it

Boubou said...

wow love the composition of the outfits :)
well if you wanna be inspired by my collages or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
a bientot!
Boubouteatime xx

Twobreadsplease said...

Oh my god, this is gorgeous. Where can I get their stuff online? Or am I just being stupid because I can't find anything on their website about it.... :( xxx

Anna Pope said...

I am so feeling neutrals and pastels for this summer, even if I am usually completely in love with black all year long :P

june said...

wow, i love the collage.
and the ny shirt...weekday rocks!

kiss

honeyortar said...

Love the harems and the striped tshirt!

http://www.honeyortarr.blogspot.com/

Kit said...

I am loving all these pieces! They would also work quite well this Australian winter..xoxo

stylewithbenefits said...

Wow, I want everything!!

xo, Becs

donna AND navaz said...

Wow, thanks for the heads up on Weekday, love the stripy top :)