Monday, 15 June 2009

black on black

Photobucket
Photobucket
1. my favourite outfit post from StyleSightings
2. Acne sheer blouse and new brogues from Topshop


My Acne shirt finally arrived today, only 2 weeks later, oh well it was worth the wait!its so beautiful and such a nice cut.
i also went into Topshop today and returned the dress i mentioned before (i tend to be really fussy when it comes to knitwear) and my very kind father; who is over from Ireland helping me move out of my house, paid for another piece of uniform for me in the form of these fantastic patent black brogues.
i can very happily wallow in the colour black now for a few days now, hooray!

p.s. - i just dropped off three binliners full of clothes and shoes to a charity shop earlier, scary to think i owned that much!

10 comments:

Kate said...

I thought that guy was robert pattinson then, hahaa. I love those brogues!

Electro Geisha said...

great pics. but my blacks will wait for winter...

Lauren said...

The acne shirt is beautiful! Your dad is so nice to buy you those brogues. They'll suit you perfectly.

x x x

Flavor said...

Love the sartorialist picture ! You confirm what I was thinking : black is a main trend for this summer.

Clarity said...

Hey you, Kudos on donating to Oxfam or whoever, it is scary how much we accumulate.

A. said...

yay i love that stylish couple.
your acne shirt looks great too, such clean as i like it.

geisharock said...

love the brogues :) and the acne shirt ahh. will you share an outfit picture? :) xoxo

JaeJae said...

Love it!
Love Topshop Too hehe.

Materialkitten.blogspot.com

Jaejae xoxo

Faridah said...

Black is a flawless choice. xx

Anna Pope said...

I love the first photo. The couple that dresses together stays together :)