Thursday, 18 June 2009

today i am strong

Photobucket
Photobucket
1. 'today i am strong' from weekday.se
2. coat and jacket by Boutique at Topshop


i am in love with the shapes in the Today I am Strong SS09 collection available at Weekday, if i was rich i'd fly out and buy up the whole collection but im not.... so i shall just have to save up my pennies for the Boutique jackets.

currently i am back home in N.Ireland with everything i have ever owned in boxes and bags covering my floor and next week i will fly back over to England to graduate from University and then return to N.Ireland for the summer. i am counting down the days until i move to London in the Fall with my boyfriend!

11 comments:

Miss Woo said...

For some reason blazers always look a bit silly on me, but love the one from Weekday though, so many potentials...

and yay you're moving to London! one more blogger down South ;)

crimzonite said...

I like the blazers and the coat in the first image. Wow, your going to live in London and your graduating!! Everything is happening for you this year, I really want to visit London sometime in the next few weeks.

trigg and trig. said...

great post, loving the top photo.

have safe travels!

Sophia said...

i love the weekday blazer.

i tagged you, btw :)

Cathy said...

Love your blog!
Please check out my new one:
http://selfindulgentshop.blogspot.com
xx

the maisies said...

weekday just seems to be popping up everywhere! and confirming the idea that a trip to sweden is a must...

Faridah said...

I've just spent a very very long time scrolling through pretty much your whole blog and I must say it's pretty much one of my favourite blogs. I love your personal style and how you bring that to your blog! Love it! You're going in my favs for sure. xx

a. said...

the art of photography from the weekday shots are interesting, soo designed unprofessional.
+
the coat and the jacket from topshop look superb.

Isa said...

northern ireland.. I hope I will make it there sometime! I have a thing for the islands.

<3
I

Susan said...

Love all those blazers, but don't think I could pull them off sadly. You would look fab in any of them though! Good to be done with uni? xx

TrendLover said...

I looove blazers...Cool blog you have :)