Monday, 27 July 2009

Friday 18th September 2009

put this date in your diaries people, because according to the Sunday Times' Style magazine; this is when Erin Wasson's fall '09 collection hits Selfridges!
Photobucket
Photobucket
(nitrolicious)

im actually loving this collection more than her summer one, will fit into my 'black' wardrobe much better :)
i shall be making sure i get my hands on the striped 'america' t-shirt in the first picture and the 'if you aint cowboy, you aint shit' tee in the back of the second picture. ok i better start saving now then!

p.s. im selling the Erin Wasson 'enchanted vest' in white if anyone's interested? i bought it back in February and only got to wear it the once around the house :( so its better going to a new home. its in perfect condition, still has its tags and is in size Medium. I bought it for £55 in Selfridges but would be happy to sell it for £40 (P&P in the UK being £2.50, elsewhere £3.50)
drop me a comment if you're interested :)

9 comments:

crimzonite said...

I was really tempted to buy that paper, now I regret it, but thanks for the information it has been dually noted! I can't wait to see it in Selfridges, I'm not going to get my hopes so I'll imagine the worse. :)

...I don't think I can wait that long!

Sophia said...

I love the America tshirt! Make sure you post pictures when you save up enough and buy it :)

Life is a Maze. said...

I read this in the style magazine SO excited :) Love your blog!! xxx

B said...

Aaah that's my birthday! what a lush present lol. x

Brittany said...

date has been noted! I love it all!
Especially the striped top, I best start saving my pennies now. x

trigg and trig. said...

omg this looks amazing

Merily said...

I love the America tee!

a. said...

what i like is the redhead at the first picture.

sa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.