Thursday, 16 July 2009

the girl has style

Photobucket
Photobucket
(both taken from withasianstereotypes)

i've always had a major girl/blog crush on China Le from withasianstereotypes with her fantastic posts and even better style, seriously this girl is someone you wish you could call your uber-cool friend . even more so with her DIY's, i think i asked her several times to sell them and i believe other readers did too, and you know what.... she has :)

you can now buy her amazing DIY's including the skull cut-out jumper above on her online store, hooray!!im in love with the jumper and a gorgeous 'werewolf' torn vest, i am counting down the days until pay day.
i cant say enough how amazing her stuff is!

ok... so i've finished crushing for now, im going to go stare at my bank account and WILL it to grow just a little more so i can afford some of this stuff!ha ha!

10 comments:

Faridah said...

Wow wow wow! It's a rare feeling when I see clothes and suddenly am overwhelmed with inspiration. This is great! xx

kitten parker said...

I love everything about this i just wish i had come up with something like this.
Check my blog out if you get a chance.www.littlebambiboots.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Oh man that is awesome!!! xx

crimzonite said...

I love cocorosa's blog and that skull cut out jumper. I think I might attempt a DIY version of it, on an old worn out jumper, I'm skeptical whether or not I'll be able to get the detail.

indavao said...

hi... just dropping by!
http://www.fileafro.com
http://mobileandetc.blogspot.com
http://kantahanan.blogspot.com

trigg and trig. said...

oh
my
god.. its like a jack o lantern but a sweater. I have to try this. i love it.

johanna said...

that top just keeps haunting me. over and over again.

Elisabeth said...

Great! You have an amazing blog.

cody said...

amazing!<3

Pierrot le Fou said...

genius clothing