Monday, 13 July 2009

nudes

Chloe Autumn/Winter '09
Photobucket
(elleuk.com)

my love for anything nude or white is still in full swing, i love the fact this is the Fall collection, maybe this winter we will be inspired to wear more white?

and sorry for the lack of posts. a mixture of moving back into the family house, being back in Irish countryside and being really poor is killing all my drive to dress well and be inspired.
its terrible to realise you live somewhere where you feel you cannot dress with true freedom... i.e. a farmer laughing hysterically at my Topshop/Emma Cook crepper boots the other night :(

6 comments:

PinkBow said...

love this colour palette

BlossomClothing said...

i always love whites and nudes on the catwalk but i never seem to get round to wearing it, maybe now? x

Victoria B said...

I love it when a trend keeping going into fall because then I can keep wearing all my favourite summer purchases :) economical or what!!

http://myheadoffice.blogspot.com/

xx

Twobreadsplease said...

I'm in love with this, the nudes are so wonderful and I adore those velvet trousers, oh my, want! Oh no! Ignore the farmer man, we both know those emma cooks are amazing :) xx

Kate said...

I loved this collection so much (: x

naomi said...

snap! i'm a london girl but back in n.i for summer also so i feel your pain! it's so difficult to wear anything that's a wee bit different without getting abuse from every angle. ergh! thanks for posting those images! hadn't seen them yet. loving the long pleated skirt!

naomi
x