Thursday, 13 August 2009

inspiration in the morning

Photobucket
Photobucket
(both from facehunter)

these shots make me crave something printed, something different. love how they've both teamed it with something simple. i think this calls for a etsy/eBay hunt!

oh and just to let you know, i've done another clearout of my wardrobe and so there are a few items up on eBay now, check out the link at the side of the blog --->
more items are going to be added this evening.

p.s. - thanks everyone about the comments about my sketched tote ^_^ i really appriciated it! currently thinking about about other magazine covers i could draw next...hmmmm. and maybe if i get a chance later this summer i will put some up for sale here :)

12 comments:

waitmrrabbit said...

Hi! wow I love what you´re selling online, sadly, I´m from Spaim so... no shipping here!!

I love the print in the second pic.
xox

daisy kate said...

I love the fur jacket your selling! :)
www.dazedyoungmess.blogspot.com

Alana Victoria said...

love your ebay items, shame i'm too poor to splash out right now!

love the blog x

Miss Woo said...

I love the lush slik shirt of the second picture, and if you're starting a online shop for your totes I would so buy one;) (hehe I will totally pester you for a
Valentine tote!)

ps: thanks for the heads up on the cardigan, the shoulder pads are amaze. I bought a shark print cardi from Topshop today actually, have you by any chance seen it? I'm hoping it won't be too big...

Grace said...

Sort of digging that first photo. Very wearable.

Love Grace.

Twobreadsplease said...

Oh my gosh, they really are tasty print. Oh man oh man, is there anyway to get that circle scarf and mesh bodysuit off you? I can swap you something of mine? Haha, sorry for being completely shameless. xx

macyaverage said...

I love that first picture! Everything about what she's wearing is perfect

annabel said...

wow, love these prints.
certainly these girls know how to pull them off.

Belen Vazquez Amaro said...

they have great outfits!!!

Style Bird said...

Great inspiration.

AMIT said...

Great work done.

Lise charmel lingerie

Natalie said...

Hi, Just wondering if you shop with filippa.se? I love Swedish brands too and if there's any way to get them I would like to know!