Monday, 31 August 2009

Weekday AW09

Photobucket
(weekday.se)

just more swedish clothing to make me weep because they do not have an online store :(
Weekday's lookbook for Autumn/Winter '09 is full of wonderfully cut coats and baggy soft tees with oversized knitwear. i've been looking everywhere for the perfect shear black shirt and i think i may have found it here, i do believe i shall be sending some e-mails to Filippa once again!

i've linked Filippa (the personal shopper) at the side of the blog as i know a few of you's were asking how to get your hands on items from Monki. for a small fee she can get you anything in swedish stores and have them posted out to you. fantastic service, i definately recommend her :)

13 comments:

LizaLou said...

what beautiful creations. i love the whole slouch, casual chic look.

keep the lovely posts coming.

liza xx

Ally said...

lovely! weekday is amazing, thanks for posting the link to filippa, i think i will also be sending her an email. although, i still wish these labels would get online stores already!

rebecca said...

what gorgeous clothes! all the black i wanna wear black today now! although its like one and i still havent got dressed! okay im going to go and get dressed now, stick on some make up and get out! x

Macy said...

those are gorgeous, I love it! You're a genius when it comes to finding good clothes on the net x

clark said...

sorry guys but Filippa can`t shop for us,she`s in New york for a whole semester!

Lucky me,i`m going to Stockholm within 3 weeks!

Weekday,Monki here i come!

darwin said...

that first one especially is gorgeous, i love the colours :)

selinaoolala said...

i was thinking of doing this now that i can actually hit the shops here! going to gothenburg on friday, can't wait to hit monki!!

Edel said...

Gorgeous.
It sounds like Filippa will be having a friend cover for her whilst in New York. I've sent an email, fingers crossed all is well (ta for the link by the way!).

sara said...

love that fourth outfit so much!

little shadow said...

I love the denim shorts, a great contrast against all the black.
x

Twobreadsplease said...

Those denim shorts and boots make my knees go weak. I am so sad that all these swedish labels don't have an online store. Can't wait to see what you get! xx

Like Porcelain said...

weekday and monki should def both start to sell online, they would sell like crazy I think.

ps. I was pinkperforator, I started a blog again because I realised I liked it to much :)

Grace said...

I want it all.

Love Grace.