Wednesday, 2 September 2009

the great hunt

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(alexa chung, style sightings, les mads)

i've been hunting everywhere for the perfect shade of nude/grey in a shirt. looking in every vintage/charity store on the off-chance that they'll have a men's shirt in this colour that i can wear oversized. alas no luck..... until i came across someone from the blog Les Mads wearing exactly what i was looking for, from H&M!
tomorrow i am going to go hunting (yet again) but this time i know where to look at least!yay!

11 comments:

traum.taenzerin said...

i got the one too. its h&m trend. the clothes with the rose label.

got look hunting!

Twobreadsplease said...

I love H&M right now, they've got the best selection of white/nude shirts at the moment. Fills me with glee. Still can't find anything if it's not my local H&M though, haha. xx

P.S. Keep an eye on your post!

Twobreadsplease said...

Also, get them in black! I would if I actually had the funds to. xx

Little Bo Peeep said...

I just LOVE Alexa Chung. Her style is like boys meet girls. I think I am going to post some inspirational looks based on her.

Anyways you did a great job. I've been searching for those stockings, but no luck.

theesilkworm said...

2nd photo beautiful....and good luck with that shirt hunting!
x

Miss Woo said...

I seen that shirt but didn't pick it up as I thought its just an office shirt, though now I want to go back for it as Jessica Le Mads looks brill!

Anna said...

alexa chung always looks good! i love the second photo, good luck x

Grace Ives said...

great pictures.
in love with alexa chung right now.
amazing blog by the way.

xo
Grace

beyondinsp.blogspot.com

a. said...

yeah, they all look good. a nude/rose shirt wouldn't be bad, though.
i love the way alexa is wearing her (only the studds aren't mine...) but yeah.

Goa Style said...

you gave the right name!!

Immpuls said...

I've been searching for the exact kind of shirt too! Now I know where to look! :-D it looks fab!

http://immpuls.blogg.se