Sunday, 20 September 2009

keeping the sanity

items i have purchased in the last two months that have kept me from getting too depressed about how skint i currently am....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
1. gold beaded jumper - Topshop, 2. t-shirt - Blood is the New Black, 3. sheer white tee with shoulder pads - Topshop, 4. vintage style bag - Topshop, 5. leather studded satchel - Topshop, 6. selection of rings - (from left to right): vintage from a jewelers, Hand Me Down, and Topshop, 7. Love and Jalouse magazines - bought and sent over from London by my lovely boyfriend :) thank you!


i'm supposed to be saving for my move to London, but failing miserably, really, its not my fault that the only time i really really love to buy clothes (autumn/winter season) is when i've hardly any hours at work and im spending all my money on traveling to and fro to Belfast.
honestly i shall try harder i promise!

for now though im planning how im actually going to move over to London next month, and what outfit shall i get for my birthday party soon after..... wonder which is actually more fun planning, hmmm..... ;)

15 comments:

missbeliever said...

Love that first topshop jumper - i was considering getting it myself but due to my constant broke-ness I plan on sewing beads onto another black jumper instead!

Teresa said...

Your vintage lion purse is quite a find and that bucket bag from Topshop is divine!

Anna said...

love the rings you found. and the bag is wicked :)

zoecooke said...

ahhhh i've been lusting that jumper but cant find it anywhere! even ebay was a bust. (pout)

isla said...

actually love the satchel from topshop.

heading to topshop tomorrow in oxford circus. im like a moth to that shops flame.

how come you're moving to london? studies? or just shits and giggles?

whenyouwereseventeen.blogspot.com

x

selinaoolala said...

love the satchel, i'm so jealous of really deep bags that look almost cosy, i torture myself by lugging around my extremely heavy luella one every day out of fashion love!

Faridah said...

Every single purchase is worth being poor for! They are gorgeous. Loving the vintage look bag with the lion face. x

geisharock said...

Oooh i love the topshop bucket bag. TOPSHOP IS TAKING AWAY ALL MY FUNDS i swear!! i'm going to be flat out broke before term even starts and i'll have no money to buy my books with, hahaha.

thats so cool that you're moving to london :) we should have a blogger meet up sometime! i'm in london for the next year (at least) xoxo

crimzonite said...

I would like; the jumper, the sheer white tee and the leather satchel, please!!! Oh, Coco Summer on the front cover of Love magazine, gimme!! Thank-you. Hahaha.

I'm also eyeing the rings. :)

Twobreadsplease said...

I've been eyeing up that jumper for AGES and I love the lion on your bag. Money is allowed to be spent on such wonderful things. I love outrageous birthday imaginings, treat yourselfff! xx

WendyB said...

That first jumper is great.

c'est freak, le chic said...

I ordered that black leather bag with the tassles from topshop, thinking it was larger than it was. such a beaaautiful bag. pity the size didn't fit hand in hand with the £50 it cost. It hurt to return it :'( but I wanted something bigger. Any suggestions where I can find a large leather shoulder bag?

Natalie said...

that little vintagey TS bag is amazing. I sort of hate it when big retailers blatantly copy vintage samples, but it does save a rummage!

Laura said...

that annie hardy tshirt is well nice! I'm going to buy one! xx

andwhatelseisthere said...

The white-tee looks lovely ;)
Love it!!