Thursday, 17 September 2009

the last few days

Photobucket
Photobucket
(the cobrasnake)

cant believe its been 6 days since my last post, all the good weather here has meant i've either spent my days at work or at the beach bodyboarding. that and lack of funds means i've been struggling to get inspired and spending my days pining over clothes i cant afford.
totally loving the dress in the pictures above, must be the most perfect vintage dress i have laid my eyes on, and i bet she found it for next to nothing in some thrift store..... je tres jalouse!

9 comments:

Faridah said...

She looks amazing with her Docs and vintage treasure! The dress is amazing. x

Electro Geisha said...

no money - well known story :( and 6 days is nothing... but welcome back...and vintage stuff is always the best choice:)

missbeliever said...

Totally and utterly sympathise with lack of money! That dress is gorgeous - it's all about finding a charity shop dress in an amazing print whatever it's shape & altering it to suit, in my opinion! x

Jasmine Laini Meaden said...

Agreed; that dress is fabulous!

The Vegetarian said...

I always love your blog, and I totally agree with you on this one!

http://iamthevegetarian.blogspot.com/

Twobreadsplease said...

That is such a beautiful dress, yummmmmmm, I'm always sad when other people's beautiful things are vintage, it means I can't have one. I also want to steal her legs, but unfortunately I can't do that either.
xxxx

P.S. Did you get anything from Christopher Kane? :)

Stephanie Kim said...

great great doc martens!

World Traveler said...

The clothing is fabulous
Check out my fashion blog
http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/

a. said...

the time goes by...
that dress looks actually such good and that doggy tee does too.