Wednesday, 21 October 2009

frazzled

Photobucket
Photobucket
by Viktor Vauthier

sorry for the lack of posts, my head is all over the place at the moment, lack of sleep, hours at work and trying to finalise my move to London has left me a little frazzled. all i look forward to right now is curling up on a double bed with the boyfriend and a big pile of magazines. the boat is booked and my transfer to Bromley Topshop is sorted, its official, i'm moving to London next Friday :) yay!!


p.s. - there's still a few things for sale in my store, a few prices have been reduced to shift them before i move.
p.p.s. - just because i like you's so much, i'll let you into a little secret..... the Topshop mid-season starts tomorrow (Thursday 22nd), lots of exciting shoes, Kate Moss and jackets reduced, it actually pains me that i cant afford any of it!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for the heads up, I've been wondering for ages when they were going to start it! Know what you mean about not being able to afford anything though unfortunately!

Kb said...

That's where I work! Guess I might be seeing you soon...

Dina said...

hey, i always shop in Bromley topshop, i work in the topshop at Bluewater in Kent but live in SE London. You know Bluewater?? messiest topshop around lol
xxx

Sara Louise said...

eeek you're moving to London-you must be so so excited! whereabouts are you moving to? good luck! x

Grace said...

Exciting! Here's to less frazzled days!

Love Grace.

a. said...

aww, i hope you feel relaxter and better soon.
and
have fun.

Kb said...

I've just realised I actually worked with you last year in Topshop, very briefly! Must discuss blogging etc.