Friday, 30 October 2009

moving

Photobucket
Photobucket
1. by me
2. Viktor Vauthier


its 6 o'clock in the morning and i've got butterflies in my stomach, moving to London this morning to live with the boyfriend. going to miss my parents and little dog Stella like mad but so excited about getting back to the city.
got an 8 hour boat journey ahead of me and a trip from Liverpool down to London so that will be fun!

will catch up with you again next week once i've landed safely in my new home :)
bye!

6 comments:

anywheredreams said...

God how I envy you! My dream is to live in London<3 Have fun! And I wish you all the best;)a

The Style Strutter said...

How exciting:)!! Good luck with everything!

thestylestrutter.blogspot.com
xxx

geisharock said...

yay! see you here sometime :) xoxo

Ru said...

i'm so jealous!! and it's lovely that you get to live with your boyfriend after what seems to have been a pretty long time spent mostly long distances apart!!

good luck, i'm sure you won't need it and are starting a fantastic and exciting new chapter!!

xx

Marta Represa said...

I just discovered your blog...It's awesome!

Covert said...

Hey..

Wanted to get in touch about CovertCanndy.co.uk a London based clothing exchange community and vintage store...couldnt find your email address. Could you send it through..covertcandy@gmail.com