Sunday, 13 December 2009

sunday's inspiration

boyish layering and plastic fantastic....
Photobucket
Photobucket
(from Jak & Jil)

i can not stop staring at these images from Jak & Jil, both off them are so so amazing. the first proves just how a denim jacket teamed with a tweed jacket and jumper somehow manages to look boyish but beautiful at the same time, i think it's her hair does it as well.
and oh.my.gosh. im sorry but those Prada chandelier shoes make my head want to explode!one part of me is telling me these are so so wrong and tacky but about 99.9% is telling me these shoes would just complete my life.fact.

9 comments:

kathryn-louisa said...

I love those shoes! I really feel like I shouldn't but I can't help but admit that I do...

x

http://sparklesmiledance.blogspot.com

anywheredreams said...

shoes are lovely! love them <3 they are tacky in such a good way ;-)

zoey. said...

Jesus the shoes are soo amazing, they are tacky in a very very good. I neeeeed them!
x

zoey. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Style Strutter said...

Love the 1st image:)!!
thestylestrutter.blogspot.com
xxx

Ally said...

those shoes are beyond amazing! they really are so bad they are good!

Miss Woo said...

I really like the Boy London girl's style, so simple and cosy, grunge but NOT obnoxious!

fayeee said...

OMG at them shoes
I nearly fell off my chair just this second.
I adore that unicorn at the top right corner, its the first cute little thing I saw when I appeared on the blog of yours :)
Hope we can follow and be friends sometime?! Oooh but also hope you can nosey at my blog sometime too
xx

Rebecca said...

most fabulous soes