Tuesday, 5 January 2010

shades of grey

Photobucket
t-shirt - Urban Outfitters, velvet dress - Monki, velvet platforms - Office, studded brogues - Jimmy Choo for H&M, nail varnish - Chanel, black brogues - Doc Martens, leggings - Topshop

i recently bought the tie-dye leggings by Topshop and love them , they just seem to go with everything and have rekindled my lust for anything black and grey. especially loving that t-shirt and velvet dress, yum!

heading home tomorrow for a few days to 'recharge my batteries' rather looking forward to lying on the couch with the dog watching Dr.Phil and re-runs of Murder She Wrote, basically doing nothing.will be a nice break from stressing out about deliveries, visual merchandising and the evil that is the Topshop sale!
:)

14 comments:

Natalie@CANNEDFASHION said...

Mmmmm, this post is a feast for the eyes! I want it ALL, especially the Monki heels, Chanel nail polish, and tie dye leggings. Nx

joy said...

You have proven that grey can be glitzy and sexy.

JD
iplayfaves.blogspot.com

Grace said...

Everything in that collage is perfect.

Love Grace.

Bobby's Girl said...

oh i know what you mean. working in retail makes you dread sale time. It's horrible. no one has any respect for the store and just throw all the sale stock everywhere.

Have a good time back at home!

The Owl Diary said...

love, love your blog.
& i adore all things grey & black as well.
xx

becqui said...

I want everything in this post! I love the colour grey, I've been hunting for the perfect grey nail varnish and that Chanel one looks spot on!

becquij.blogspot.com

Faridah said...

Oooo, I love these items with all my heart. Especially your chosen leggings and the velvet shirt dress. mmm mmm!

'Lee said...

amazing, I love everything!
I really want that nail varnish, I think it's a great colour.

Theory of a fashion victim
xoxo

selinaoolala said...

just stalked the office website for those shoes and they're in sale!! purple or black omg? i have zilch money though, maybe will ask the mother...hmmmm...i want some wooden clogs exactly the same shape too

Kristine said...

i love everything in this post!!

Pretty Morose said...

You always find the cutest things.

discothequechic said...

uh, the Topshop sale! I work in the Bristol branch and it's complete hell so I hate to think what you're up against in London..

I second Natalie, that outfit is perfect! Am very excited indeed to be visiting Stockholm start of Feb and already have my eyes peeled for that dress. And the Office platforms, how I love them!

Enjoy your break, sounds like you need it.

A L A R A said...

that chanel nail laquer is an amazing colour!

thefashionforecastblog.blogspot.com

a. said...

the chanel nail polish, the velvet platforms and the velvet dress oh and the tights, it's awesome.