Monday, 25 January 2010

new vintage finds

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
1. photo via hypergalaxy
2. vintage shirt from etsy
3. vintage ankle boots from etsy

in love with this photo from hypergalaxy, it may have inadvertently inspired my purchases yesterday from Etsy. i have been needing some new ankle boots for a while and i fell in utter love with this shirt, its everything i usually dont like; pretty and covered in flowers. but somehow i love the simplicity of it's shape and colours, going to wear it with these new boots and some black tights and skirt... 'de-girliefy' it if you will :)

12 comments:

Kristine said...

I love the shirt, so cute!!

Ciao Bella said...

i love both pairs of shoes.
simply lovely.
xx

Susan said...

Love those shoes! How is life in London? x

TuttiFrutti said...

l o v i n g that shirt, it's beyond adorable!

selinaoolala said...

oooh i love the soft colour of the shirt, it would be great mixed with other pastels too, like maybe even accessories like a lilac bag or mint nails? great find!

marie joanne said...

I love the last shoes, I want one of those!
I gave to you a Blog award, chek it out on my blog :)

Miss Woo said...

The first picture is so amazing! I like that you think about 'de - girlify' the shirt too, as you have so many good pieces in your wardobe I wanna see the results! :D

cinta / sepi / sayu said...

how is it you own such amazing things? sigh.

xox

somaya said...

I love this blog, i've searched everywhere for the h&m t-shirt a few posts back : )

BJA said...

Them shoes are amazing!




http://beckyaskew.blogspot.com/

MELISSA Z. said...

I've just discovered your blog and I love it!

If you want check out my blog and leave a comment! Thanks a lot!

www.abitoffashion.com

Clara said...

aah that shirt!! Love it...
been trawling all over ebay and etsy to find somethin similar :S