Saturday, 30 January 2010

weekend inspiration

Photobucket
Photobucket
yvanrodic.blogspot.com

having such a large wardrobe crush on this guy's outfit!been obssessing over finding the perfect tortoiseshell frames since i recently found out i need glasses. wish i knew what make this pair was. also seriously crushing on his YSL brooch, yet another thing i've been searching everywhere for, i seen a large one in Selfridges once but it seems none of them exist online *sigh*

oh and just to let you's know i've put a few things up on the Thrills and Frills Store for sale and will be putting a few more items up tomorrow. seems my drawers and wardrobe have exploded with new things i dont need over Christmas, all needing a good home :)

5 comments:

crimzonite said...

I like the YSL brooch; it's discreet and subtle. He probably got it as a hand-me-down gift.

I like the glasses in your store.

Raphael said...

This outfit is amazing! Also I love the YSL brooch and your glasses. I want!

http://desprovocateures.blogspot.com/

Natalie@CANNEDFASHION said...

I'm in love! Nx

Miss Woo said...

Have you check out the Rayban uk website? They have some really nice totoroise shell glasses there, no online shops but I'm sure you can order them with the product number :)

and that guys ysl brooch is so dreamy...

Luxe. said...

I want that brooch so hard.x