Friday, 19 February 2010

rainbow magic

Photobucket
(thesatorialist.blogspot.com and openingceremony.us)

yet another highly coloured item i lust after (maybe i've bumped my head or something?!)
this skirt from Opening Ceremony is so perfect for wearing while the weather is still a bit tempermental and will go even more perfectly with a loose tee and gladiator sandals once the sun decides to come out!
i love how the girl from The Satorialist blog has managed to keep the skirt 'cute' yet not make it look too girlie by adding those shades and that coat.

5 comments:

TheMinx said...

I'm totally in love with that picture from the sartorialist. great blog :)

crimzonite said...

One of my recent favourite photographs taken by Scott Schuman. I get annoyed trying to spell his blog name so I resort to using his real name. :)

Clare said...

That skirt is so lovely, I want it!

iliketweet.blogspot

x

dazed said...

It's Julia Frakes of bunnybisous (http://julialapin.typepad.com/) (:
Love your blog, been a long-time subscriber.

Susan said...

Ohhh myyyy godddd I need that skirt. Shame it is so far out of my price range!