Monday, 15 March 2010

burnt out

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(pictures from anywho.dk, stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se, garancedore.fr, thesatorialist.blogspot.com)

my new favourite colour is this gorgeous burnt camel colour. love how rich and viberant it looks when worn next to black. when i get a chance im definately hunting down some pieces in this colour on Etsy and eBay!

a BIG apology for the gap since my last post, i thought i was doing so well posting every 2 days or so and then everything comes crashing down around me. i've basically had the worst 2 weeks at work ever, working non-stop to get things done for visits, multiple people leaving, major equipment failure, trying to train up new staff, scary assessments for a position i've decided to apply for (wont say anything incase i jinx it!). so yeah basically i've turned into a zombie with little time to eat or sleep, i've turned into that person who falls asleep on the bus, not an attractive look!

anyway, not to ramble, i promise to try harder with posting :)
on one of my rare days off i did manage to clear out my very small wardrobe and threw a lot of stuff up on eBay, so check it out here if you want.

12 comments:

Amanda said...

Oooh *that* colour. I never really liked that colour until a couple of weeks ago I found the most amaaaazing blazer at a Zara store in Tokyo, in that precise colour. Now i'm in love with it. Problem is its barely autumn here yet so still too warm to wear it! >< And the trick to falling asleep on the bus... wear shades, and make sure your mouth doesnt fall open ;)

Jesss said...

I do love this colour,
especially the embellish cardigan the girl seen on stockholm street style is wearing.
It looks beautiful against her striking black hair.

kathryn-louisa said...

Love the colour, particularly the skirt in the first photo - amazing! It's crazy how things always seem to come at once, isn't it? Everything can be quite chilled out and then all of a sudden madness strikes! Hope it eases up for you soon :)

x

htp://sparklesmiledance.blogspot.com

Clare said...

Love that colour, mostly in the coats!

Hope you'll have a better week this week.

iliketweet.blogspot

x

Ciao Bella said...

gorgeous, i love that color, its very fall. i love it for spring though because its different.
xx
iheartchiobella.blogspot.com/fromthelandofmakebelieve.tumblr.com

crimzonite said...

Im liking that colour too, it's very Chloe like; I like the first look in your post it makes me want a black belt even more. I was working last year and it was as if sleep came second to work and I didn't like it.

Twobreadsplease said...

i want great big coat in that colour, (because it's definitely still cold) xx

kad the mad said...

well you were doing really well, posting on a regular base and all that;) but no worries, we'll stick around until you have more time on your hands. hope you get that new job! wish you the best.

Clara said...

love that colour! Goes so well with nudes...

http://memoirsofgold.blogspot.com

Lies said...

I never payed much attention to these kinds of tones, but seeing these pictures, what an great colour! Looks very autumn/spring updated!

daisy kate said...

That colour is stunning! I love it, and good luck with the application! if you get a minute, please check out my blog at leather, lace and studs. my 200th follower receives a gift from my wardrobe :)

Endy said...

I love that color!
beautiful!!