Friday, 26 March 2010

morning purchase

Photobucket
Photobucket
1. vintage dress from Decades Vintage on Etsy
2. jacket - Acne, belt - Burberry, platform heels - Topshop, suede satchel - Proenza Schouler, necklace - Iosselliani, ankle socks - Topshop, heart ring - Jordan Askill, peace ring - CC Syke, stone ring - Wendy Mink


i woke up with such clarity yesterday that i wanted this dress, it was in my favourites list for a few days as i dreamt up various different outfits with it. but yesterday morning i woke up and without hesistation grabbed my laptop and bought the dress, all before breakfast :)
LOVE mornings like that! this above is my dream out to wear with it and just looking at it now it appears to be my most expensive outfit yet, dahm the fact that necklace and satchel are both over £1,000, rather unfair i think!

16 comments:

DREAMY said...

oo the burberry belt is killer! i think i might be going through a belt obsessive phase, and that one is high ranking.
and congratulations on your decisive morning elisabeth, i love moments like that - they're so rare!

x

Clara said...

Too many dreamy items in this one post. Those heels from TS that seem to be sold out all over london, the acne shearling, the necklace, satchel EVERYTHING!

Twobreadsplease said...

Beautiful dress! I love the print so much. I'd kill for that acne jacket, i actually would. x

Teresa said...

Acne jacket and Proenza Schouler satchel please. Great round up of amazing items!

http://www.invasionista.com

Zoe said...

you'd love http://www.katekanzier.com/ i went into the shop today and it is beeeeeautiful and all the stuff is dead reasonable too, got some really nice brogues for £30!

g. said...

loooove the dress! it's gorgeous

g

jessica said...

i LOVE that dress you bought.
LOVE .
it's so gorgeous ♥

daisy kate said...

I love that jacket so much, all saints do a gorgeous version too for a mere erm, well, £750! Ha. A girl can dream. I adore those topshop wiley heels so much. if you get a minute, please check out my blog at leather, lace and studs. my 200th follower receives a gift from my wardrobe :)

Dominique Ernest said...

love your selection!!!
dominique-ernest.blogspot.com
xx

Miss Woo said...

The pattern on that dress is gorgeous! and I've been spying on that Acne jacket for a while too, still waiting for the day that it is magically reduced, ha.

crimzonite said...

Thank-you for your lovely comment! It seems like we've both got time off from our hectic lives. I so envy the fact you can get away from the city life so easily. I like the 70s inspiration for the above look and those shoes are amazing. :)

kathryn-louisa said...

Gooorgeous dress and I love your choices of things to wear it with!

x

http://sparklesmiledance.blogspot.com

Valentina_s said...

The blog is very nice and interesting!

love
xoxo
http://factorystyle.blogspot.com/

Jesss said...

wow wow wow
that dress is amazing.

家瑩 said...

Unable to give you a heart. so have a reply to push up your post. ........................................

Nora said...

I love the jacket!