Thursday, 15 April 2010

loving right now...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Viktor Vauthier, Fashiontoast, my own pictures)

1. lace tops- now its getting warmer i want to stock up on some lace tee's from American Apparel. i love how this girl manages to toughen up delicate lace with leather shorts and a black hat
2. Rumi from Fashiontoast's insight to her current favourite items from her wardrobe, oh how i wish i had her wardrobe. i'd actually jump out of bed excited about what i was going to wear!
3. i tried to find a cheaper alternative but everything was either too brown or too grey, Chanel has got that 'greige' colour just perfect!my new favourite nailpolish
4. the shorts that haunt my dreams!honestly i feel like ASOS is torturing us making us wait for these Chloe-like leather shorts. i simply have to get them!!


p.s. - the Topshop satchel from the last post has now come back in stock on the website, just so you know ;)

19 comments:

Jesss said...

oh i am so with you and lace tops paired with leather shorts.
winning combination.

Clare said...

So always up for looking into Rumi's closet...

I've just launched a giveaway on my blog to win Laura Mackness for Weekday and Benefit treats if you're interested!

tweet tweet tweet

x

Clara said...

omg i've seen those leather shorts on asos' home page and have been confused as to why i couldn't 'find' them on the site. I seriously love them!

Great post.

Little Sparrow said...

Pretty pretty, oh so pretty!
LOVE that nail polish.
xx

littlesparrowbird.blogspot.com

Obscene Rabbit said...

i've been wanting the chanel nail varnish for a couple of weeks. which store did you get yours from?

Lillian said...

Oooh, I agree, I'm absolutely in love with Particuliere. I painted my nails red yesterday after a month of Particuliere, and had to go back to the Chanel by the evening because my nails just don't seem right without it!

The Owl Diary said...

i love all the lace tops and the nail polish. xx

Miss Woo said...

I want Rumi's wardrobe too, she's one of my first bloggers girl crushes!

and I'm sure I saw those shorts in ASOS on site a while ago too, hmm...

Carina Joana said...

Guess we need the same things!!

<33 love every single one of those pics!

Bunny Darke said...

TOTALLY agree about the Chanel nails... did you find some in London?? x

Brittany said...

YES! totally agree about the shorts have seen them in grazia and look too many times now, literally check asos everyday for them. Cannot wait!!

xxx

Brittany said...

oh and too add to the suspense of waiting asos website themselves dont even know when they'll be in!!

http://community.asos.com/post-details-forum/?contentid=7680650083082929945

elisabeth said...

obscene rabbit and bunny dark - i got the nail varnish on eBay :) unfortunetly its sold out everwhere a fews backs back now :S

Twobreadsplease said...

sometimes i feel like you're my internet-shopping-browsing match made in heaven, I've been hankering after those asos shorts too, they're beautiful! Also, love the first photo, it's gorgeous x

Polliani said...

wow absolutely LOVE your blog.. come and say HI will you

MichellSommerville0202 said...

Unable to give you a heart. so have a reply to push up your post. ........................................

Valentina_s said...

oh i love this pics!
very ispiration!

great blog


love
xoxo

follow me
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1432188/factory-style

crimzonite said...

Lol I know what you mean. I'm quite lucky to live in the city centre of Nottingham particularly near the hipster/student area but there are still the odd dozen or so chavs round the corner.

Kristine said...

Such amazing stuff! the leather shorts are perfection!