Saturday, 22 May 2010

gona be a poor summer...

Photobucket
from left to right; lace trim playsuit by Topshop, shorts and silk playsuit by Boutique, printed tee by Marios, shirt, jumper, shirt jacket and floral playsuit by Boutique. all found at Topshop.

a few of my favourite items on my 'wish list'
for the first time in a LONG time i am struggling to keep up with the gorgeous items of clothing that are appearing on topshop.com. must get my hands on this stuff. i shall be poor but at least that's my holiday/summer wardrobe sorted!

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

i love the look of the black jumper and silk shorts. it must be great working in topshop being able to see all the new stock!

ParisiannSkies said...

damn topshop,
they always manage to get me,
even when i don't need anything!

darwin said...

ohmy those shorts are freaking gorgeous!

Miss Dolly said...

where's that lace trim playsuit? i can't see it on the site, but i think i might just need it.

www.dressingmissdolly.co.uk

Lauren said...

Loving the shorts & play-suits! xx

Miss Woo said...

wow I never seen those Boutique shorts before, they are CUTE!

Just Like Honey said...

aaahhh the floral playsuit is so gorgeouss! hope your first official london summer is good!

www.justlikehoneyfashion.blogspot.com

Little Sparrow said...

Cuuute! I think it's gonna be a poor winter for me. Uf.

Silly old topshop, so many must haves!

xx

許冠廷 said...

初次造訪~安安^^ ........................................

Ashleigh. said...

i've just came across your blog and i love it! www.classicfashiondiary.blogspot.com