Thursday, 6 May 2010

*NOTE*

promise i will answer all questions in a post asap!
the silly billy that i am, i managed to be in the way when a pole fell of a high wall at work when doing a night shift last night. resulted in me bleeding all over the shop and my favourite brown jumper (bad times), a trip to A&E (english hospitals are everything i have been warned about!) and my head being 'glued'.
so long story short i have to stay away from work for a few days and cant be on my laptop for long periods of time.bummer.

so yeah, hopefully i shall get back to posting as normal around Sunday, so see you guys then!

16 comments:

Clara said...

OMG! I hope you get better soon!!

dirtylittlewhirlwind said...

oh that sounds nasty!!:[

get well soon pet!!

ru
xx

Ava said...

get well soon!! hope you can enjoy the sunshine!

kad the mad said...

that's aweful! get better soon and try to at least enjoy your time off of work!

umbrella-in-the-sun said...

O dear, hope you get better soon. I'll look forward to your next post.

p.s I am a fellow Northern Irish lass..check me out ?

http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com

(shameless self promotion :S)

C, x

young-shields said...

sounds like a nightmare, sue emmm! you can be like the people on the ads about accidents in the workplace..

Haha yes, I love O.Children, Tobias is brilliant. What a coincedence, and yes I was more of an old lady further at the back...xxx

Miss Woo said...

That sounds (is!) awful. Glad it's not severe though, get better soon!

yuumimochi said...

oh my goodness! hope you feel better soon and that you've got plenty of pain meds at the mo!

MargieF said...

ouch! i hope you feel good soon!
margief
x
www.margieheartsclothes.blogspot.com

Leire said...

hope you get better soon!!!

mapetiteamy said...

That's awful! I hope your poor head heals up quickly. Take it easy. x

Lauren said...

oh my! Hope you have a speedy recovery xx

PabloDuda0若愛 said...

有深道,要慢慢感受~~^^ 加油........................................

crimzonite said...

Oh no :( sounds horrific...blood, A&E and your head being 'glued'!

I hope you get better soon!

Zoe said...

Oh no, head glue is the worst!

hope you feel better soon
xxxxx


http://socovetable.blogspot.com/

selinaoolala said...

omg!!! if i'd been a good blog reader and read this at the time of posting i would have been very worried but i see a few more posts in my reader so i hope you're fully recovered!!!