Monday, 24 May 2010
1. sheer diamonte blouse by Boutique Topshop
2. lace t-shirt by American Apparel
3. lace trim bra by Kate Moss for Topshop
4. baggy checked shorts by Topshop
5. portrait of Alexander McQueen in The Sunday Times Magazine
6. chrysalis on some brocolli
a few snapshots of my last week. loving lots of sheer things, especially any underwear in rose/blush colour. at least the good weather means we can actually get away with wearing 'sheer' without the layers! im in love with these baggy cotton shorts too, looks cute with vintage tees and sandals. they also have them in a pretty floral version.
the picture is one of my all time favourite portraits of any artist/designer, one day i want to own an A2 print of it. but for now a page from the Sunday Times will have to do.
the cocoon??well, last week after buying some organic brocolli i noticed a little bright green catapiller peaking out at me. i sat him on the window sill in hope that he would make his way into a garden. instead he turned into a chrysalis and we now patiently wait his transformation into a pretty little butterfly. i called him Billy :)