Friday, 4 June 2010

summer essentials

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
1. vintage playsuit from Etsy
2. striped t-shirt from Cos
3. printed t-shirt by Marios for Topshop
4. tote by Margaret Howell
5. sandals by Topshop


some pieces i have picked up recently since i've realised all my clothes are very winter friendly and not suitable for my holiday in Spain next month. i do believe a cute playsuit, striped tee and sandals do count as 'essentials' while shopping then, right?

9 comments:

miranda__ said...

wOwzers. I'm trying to be happy for you - but mainly I'm just jealous! Can you please tell me the name of the Etsy seller? I'm headed to Mexico and that looks the perfect travelling companion. Enjoy Espana!

瓊慧 said...

blog的用心,看得出來~~請加油..................................................

Blair said...

These are all gorgeous - definitely perfect summer essentials! I wish I had a Cos near me, always seeing great pieces from there on others' blogs x

anna said...

That playsuit is adorable! ^^

Little Sparrow said...

Oh I love that printed tee! And those sandals! Uf.

All my clothes are super summer friendly, 'tis a shame we're in the depths of winter here.

xx

Miss Woo said...

Oh my you have aaamazing taste (again!) where to find that Margaret Howell tote?

crimzonite said...

I love the margaret howell bag and the sandels!!

Xu Box said...

Those are awesome finds! I especially like the shoes. Your blog is awesome.

http://hapeningsinss.blogspot.com/

yours truly. said...

cute shoes!

X