Monday, 16 August 2010

autumn palette

Photobucket
(all from www.topshop.com)

spent far too long on the Topshop website over the weekend convincing myself that it was 'all in the name of research for my visual merchandising training!'
really, it was just about creating a massive wishlist for my uniform and organising it by colour because im slightly OCD about things like that :)
a few days back home seems to be doing me the world of good too, so far i have spent the last 3 days at the beach,sunbathing, chasing the dog around the garden, dancing with my best friends in a beer garden and not having to get up at 5.30am in the morning which makes me very happy!
hope everyone else has had a good weekend?

11 comments:

This Stylish Life said...

Ooo I Love All These Bits Especially The Black & Lace Playsuit & Floral Shorts..Yum!! x

Rianna Bethany said...

So excited about the autumn and winter fashion coming into season!
Rianna xxx

Clara said...

LOVE the oversize wool coat and tried on the mustard short sleeve shirt...a dream!

ParisiannSkies said...

brilliant colour palette.

selinaoolala said...

i'm lusting after that velvet playsuit sooo badly! have yet to go instore to see it in person but i'm tempted to get it on payday, hope it fits nicely!!

young-shields said...

wonderful, like a dulux colour palette...

i canny afford ANYthing from t-shop nowadays though, boo!

Fifi said...

Loving all the topshop trends at the moment, best they've been for a few years now!

www.rainbowsandrainclouds.blogspot.com

lauren said...

I so cant wait for autumn/winter if this is what i have to look forward to!

crimzonite said...

I like your collage; the perfect balance of colour. I'm really liking the array of Tapered trousers, the coat with the belt is amazing and so is the camel coat. Your polka dot shirt is quite cool, I'm after one myself and I also like your brown felt boater hat (the feathered detail is amazing).

DEAD FLEURETTE said...

Indeed, this is the perfect autumn palette!

xx,
deadfleurette

nicolette said...

topshop is so dangerous - i love everything! i've been trying to find the black dress with the leopard peter pan collar, alas, it seems my size is sold out everywhere.