Sunday, 8 August 2010

changing weather

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(jacket from Topshop, preppy cardigan from Urban Outfitters, brown striped top from H&M, black striped top from Topshop and brown felt boater hat from Topshop)

i got rather excited at the sudden downpour of rain yesterday. i love how rain clears the air, makes everything seem new and fresh. it also was a sign to myself that maybe the weather was starting to change, or maybe im just getting ahead of myself but im really craving the autumn season already! i can see this in my recent purchases all of which are more suited to cloudy days than this muggy warm London weather. i suppose they always say patience is a virtue *sigh*

in the mean time im going to occupy myself with reading the several magazines i've bought myself in the last week and finishing clearing out my wardrobe. the last few pieces are up on eBay now, you can find them here.

16 comments:

Rebecca said...

you managed to get the felt hat! lucky you, i'm praying that there'll be one left when i go to London.

Claire said...

guuuhh, i so want that jacket! i'm so torn between denim and leather now...

xx

Obscene Rabbit said...

i to am craving the fall; its my favourite season.

noura. said...

i know exactly what you mean. i'm done with the london summer.

Twobreadsplease said...

i loooooooove the hat, gonna try and snaffle one for myself now x

罗韬 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

said...

i'm in the same mood (:, but here in berlin it's been cold the last two weeks

love the first jacket!


dieslowdieslow.blogspot.com

young-shields said...

ooooooh jacket x

Miss Woo said...

I love that jacket, I must track it down in store! *getting my detective goggles on, haha*

dazed said...

The Topshop jacket is my favorite. Man, I'd love to raid your closet.

{ I V Y } said...

oooh shearling denim jacket, that's so hot.

Zoe said...

jacket is beautiful, is it in store? havent seen it on the website at all.
xxx

elisabeth said...

zoe - yeah it is some stores but it's completely sold out on the website

selinaoolala said...

so glad i got to this post on google reader, i love the sailor shirt you're selling! might just have to put in a bid later! i'm soooo craving autumn too, it needs to be cold coat weather as i don't do well with cloudy day dressing, you've given me inspiration though, must dig out my stripes!xx

Alexis Holden said...

I love the first jacket! it makes me excited for fall!!!!

Lucy said...

gimme gimme gimmer that denim jacket- is it instore now? I just had a look online and popped in earlier todya but haven't seen that yet...help, i need to have it in my life! xx