Thursday, 16 September 2010
just one of those days...
(Viktor Vauthier and my own picture)
i finally had my appraisal at work yesterday which went really well but i was told not to be such a 'stress head' and 'try to relax and enjoy things' as i seem to be bordering on the OCD line now. seems my stress levels the last 6 months have went through the roof and people are starting to notice, hmmm... not good.
somehow i think i took this advice to the extreme though today and have done absolutely bloody nothing, and quite amazingly not had a nervous breakdown about it!
here was the to-do list for today;
- clear out all my drawers
- sort through all magazines, pull out anything i find interesting
- put all summer clothes/shoes away
- reorganise wardrobe
- get stuff together for eBay
- go through kitchen cupboards, clean and organise
- clean the flat
and here's what i actually did today;
- slept in until 10am
- had two breakfasts
- went 'window shopping' online
- had a bit of a nap
- went to the charity shops with the boyfriend, bought lots of stuff we dont need
- watched 'The Emperor's New Groove' on VHS tape while having lunch
- decided it was a good idea to go to Sainsbury's and buy Christmas candy canes and eat too many so i end up with a sore tummy
- had another nap
- and now i think it's time for dinner...
so yeah, taking the whole 'relax' thing to the extreme maybe?! at least i found this vintage Jaeger polka dot blouse for the bargain price of £4 in the charity shops though, so today hasn't been a complete loss :)