Monday, 18 October 2010

current street style inspirations...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(copenhagen street style, facehunter, yvan rodic, garance dore)

loving how simple yet effective the idea of keeping to 3 colours when dressing looks, makes the outfit look less 'put together' than 2 colours but keeps everything looking very sleek. also obsessing over finding the perfect chelsea boot like the girl in the last picture, crossing my fingers an amazing pair just pops up on Etsy or eBay soon.

6 comments:

ouestlediscotheque said...

wow, love these colour combinations! so simple but looks so chic!

Cellardoor Magazine said...

Really love the tan and black outfits... almost makes us want to only have those two colours in our wardrobes!

Fashion Stylist_ka said...

great looks and I SO want the white shirt from the 3rd pic...

Vero said...

Your`re right! These streetstyles are so awesome! I prefer the camel blazer.

:-)

crimzonite said...

I love the first look; I like her pleated skirt slightly peeking from under her coat -I want to go bare legged; but I think I'd freeze to death. I also like the second to last image; my comfort colours.

kelsea said...

absolutely love the last photo.