Thursday, 21 October 2010

Spaces

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(www.frankie.com.au via Urban Outfitters' blog)

another book to be added to my wish list or maybe a little something to ask for my birthday soon. either way i definitely want to get my hands on this wonderful book from Frankie magazine. its full of inspiring pictures of people's homes, studios, shops etc, all from around the world, all i need now is a really large flat to get my creative gear in motion!
you can pre-order it here.

5 comments:

young-shields said...

ooo. inspiration for my uni room, perhaps? pretentious posters is as far as i've got. x

Georgia said...

:0 i wished I lived somewhere like that!

xxx

Carly said...

Lovely ideas, I wish I had my own studio...maybe one day. x

katie said...

wwwwwaaaaaaaaah!
i want my room decorated!
NOW :D
http://kaatieeee.blogspot.com/

Notting Hill Girl said...

Adding this to my Christmas wishlist! Thanks for sharing. NHG x