Friday, 5 November 2010

escape for the weekend

Photobucket
(tapered trousers - Topshop, breton top - St.James, checked shirt - Topshop, grey t-shirt - Ashish for Topshop, high waisted trousers - AmericanApparel, preppy coat - American Apparel, burgundy loafers - Topshop, leather satchel - Topshop, silk shirt - Topshop, embroidered dress - Kate Moss for Topshop, black brogues - ASOS, fringe loafers - Topshop, leather skirt - Topshop)

back in N.Ireland for the weekend, just a quick escape for fresh air, the beach and my usual dental/doctor appointments. considering i only brought hand luggage over with me im quite pleased with what i managed to squeeze in!

6 comments:

tonimacaroni said...

really like the leather skirt

Miss Dolly said...

I like the Kate Moss dress and leather skirt. I love the loafers too, but I think they're one of those things that look great on everyone else, and not so great on me!

Great selection, though.

www.dressingmissdolly.co.uk

Ally said...

Wow that is a nice selection of items! I wish I was that good at packing

Zoe said...

love both the loafers and the check shirt, also love me some breton stripe

think i saw you in topshop but didnt want to sound like a mad stalker like i seen you on the internets..!

dazed said...

Basically what I want to be wearing this fall to a tee.

hiven said...

these are lovely
x hivennn. enter my giveaway? six whole miss patina dresses to giveaway.