Sunday, 28 November 2010

shades of winter

Photobucket
Photobucket
1. amber knitted turban by ASOS, green knitted turban by OAK nyc
2. maxi dress, camel belted skirt, pleated skirt and burgundy loafers all from Topshop.


now the cold weather is setting in (and i have to be up and out of the flat at 6.30am most mornings) im starting to become aware of having a cold head. these two knitted turban's definately tickle my fancy this winter!
also for the first time in ages, i am really really happy with my uniform at Topshop, lots of yummy shades to mix into my wardrobe and wear with lots of slouchy knitwear.

7 comments:

Ally said...

Lovely shades indeed, and that pleated skirt is very tempting

This Stylish Life said...

Love the knitted turban & the pleated skirt!! x

Beth said...

These colours are all I'm wearing at the moment! Love wooly turbans!

Twobreadsplease said...

i love that skirt, i've been eyeing it up on the website. get the turban, i bet you'd look so sweet! i've been contemplating a carin wester leather version... xx

Rachelous said...

I love the Asos one, looks really retro. I have a smaller turban type thing and it definitely keeps you very warm indeed x

Fashion Stylist_ka said...

Never been a big one on turbans but the Asos one is fab!

Ana said...

i was looking for something to start off my winter wardrobe, and that knitted turban is the perfect start! just ordered it! i would never have thought about it, so thank you for pointing me in the right direction of a gorgeous accesory :D