Friday, 17 December 2010

the day it attempted to snow again....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(wool cape: American Apparel, cardigan: Urban Outfitters, printed t-shirt: Arvida for Borders & Frontiers, skirt: American Apparel, necklace: Urban Outfitters, ankle boots: ASOS)

it tried to snow again yesterday but only turned to rain, gutted!
since getting my wool cape from American Apparel i feel completely 'wintery' and ready for whatever the weather. i never thought i'd own a cape but i just couldn't resist the simplicity of this one, it doesn't scream what store it came from like so many others, e.g. the camel ones that just beam out 'Topshop' or any other high street store. it just quietly looks pretty with its Peter Pan collar and button detail at the neck, and i like it that way.

8 comments:

Rachelous said...

Well I have cape envy :) Hope it keeps you toasty, it's pretty cold out today x

lady liquor vintage. said...

Beautiful cape! & the boots are lovely too..

xoxo.

Carly said...

Lovely boots, and I'm hoping we don't get a ton more snow - I hate it when it turns to slush.
x

Rebecca said...

Lovely cap and boots
I adore your outfit ♥ x

http://www.gingerecstasy.blogspot.com/

Eloise said...

I love the cardigan, ugh apparently it's going to snow on Saturday. Here in sleety northampton we just get...well...sleet.

Miss Woo said...

<3 the wool cape, it looks so cosy and perfect for snow :D

and RE AA clutch bag, the leather is butter soft which is nice but I am not sure where to use it lol. At the moment I am using it as a glorified file holder, but it is so nice and makes me fill very chic every time I pull out some old notes.

Chuck said...

A sweet and practical outfit. Congrats! Like that the cape isn't too AA.

The Velvet Bow said...

That cape is incredibly cute. I was thinking of getting the lighter one from AA with the hood as it never gets cold enough here in Perth to wear a full on thick cape. If only!