Monday, 3 January 2011

new year, new lusts

Photobucket
Photobucket
1. www.ilovefakemagazine.com
2. from left to right; cardigan - Comme Des Garcons Play, silk bra - Stella McCartney, hip flask - In God We Trust, maxi skirt - Something Else, silk scarf - Anntian, blouse - Boutique by Topshop, leather purse - Acne, ring - Mizuki, camera - Olympus EP-2, black brogues - NW3 by Hobbs, dark brown shoes - Doc Martens, leather clutch - American Apparel, tan leather satchel - Mulberry


a few things i would like very much to be the owner of in 2011 :)

8 comments:

Vicky said...

I need that Comme Des Garcons cardigan as well x

rhiannonvic said...

love the topshop blouse!

floral skirts and teaparties said...

Serious want for everything here, especially the smiths-inspired hipflask, I must have it! xx

H said...

I love this incarnation of the Mulberry!

Jade said...

I've been waiting for the new Mulberry and it's absolutely perfect x

ailsa said...

you have a really good eye for classics! those leather clutches from american apparel have such wonderfully thick but smoooooth zips.

Connie T said...

love the blouse and camera! wouldn't mind those myself :D x

Twobreadsplease said...

so yes, pretty much in love with everything on here. that mulberry satchel is beautiful, is it new this season? and also, come to the dover street market sale with me this year? maybe we can find a CDG cardigan on the cheap! xxx

p.s. sent you an email! using my gmail account because i finally figured out how to forward all my emails to one account.