Wednesday, 19 January 2011

the transition

Photobucket
Photobucket
1. picture on left from Vanessa Jackman and picture on right from Anne Bernecker
2. beige coat by United Bamboo, cardigan set by Tilda Swinton for Pringle of Scotland, striped shirt by United Bamboo, sailor top by A.P.C., trousers by United Bamboo, black leather bag by Golden Goose, gold bangle by Wendy Nichol, sunglasses by Illesteva, scarf by Franco Ferrari, floral tote by Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony, harness boots by Chloe Sevigny for OC, suede ankle boots by Golden Goose, black leather belt by Maison Martin Margiela Line 11 and suede satchel by Proenza Schouler, all items from www.lagarconne.com


it will be nice once the weather allows it, to start peeling off the layers of scarves and hats and gloves. i quite like this transition between winter and spring as it's cold enough to wear interesting layers but not too cold that wellies become part of the outfit!
La Garconne has lots of beautiful and yummy pieces perfect for this 'inbetweenie' weather and more things to add to my ever growing current wish list! *sigh*

10 comments:

Hannah said...

nice choice of pieces, can't wait to get rid of some layers too

Hannah xx

lostceremony said...

I'm obsessed with everything from lagarconne!

Vicky said...

Love the androgynous look of everything x

Beth ⚓ Anchor of Roses said...

wow la garconne looks amazing, especially the nautical jumper! Shame it's all so expensive.

Katie said...

Great selection of clothes you've found there! The green shirt-like-cardigan stands out to me; it's a shade I'd love to start wearing more this year!

I'm fed up of wearing my scarfs now and hiding my clothes under a coat so bring on a little sun shine!

Katie. x

noura. said...

i love this :D

MargieF said...

this transitional period is my favourite as i know there will be some sun on the way. and yeh, wellies never finish off a cool outfit
margief
x
www.margieheartsclothes.blogspot.com

Miss Woo said...

Hear hear! It'll sure be nice to 'layer' rather just er, layering like what I am doing everyday, with thermals on top of thermals on top of jumper on cardigans + COAT!

and thank you for introducing me to Anne Bernecker, amazing street style.

K said...

So very true, but this just makes me sadder about how cold it's getting!

K xx


http://duenotice.blogspot.com/

Filipa said...

I completely agree about inbetween weather! It was really sunny last few days so here's stupid me going out in just a sweater and then I froze my bum off! Ha not making that mistake again for quite a while! :)
Satchel bag is my favourite thing on the list. I think I need one, it's been a year that I was looking at them! :)