Friday, 18 February 2011

craving right now....

Photobucket
(flowers of the week underwear: Stella MaCartney, printed t-shirt: J.W.Anderson, star underwear set: Richard Nicholl for Topshop, striped t-shirt: Margaret Howell, leather bag: J.W. Hulme, jumper with elbow patches: BDG at Urban Outfitters, floral skirt: Topshop, threaded belt: J.W. Anderson, zip black boots: Topshop)

too many things im craving at the moment, trying to justify it all by saying "its perfect for my Spring/Summer wardrobe..." but really i just like it all! i think i need to Spring Clean my wardrobe as well as my shirt/t-shirt/blouse drawer is getting to the point it wont even close any more. maybe buying a clothes rail is the answer?

11 comments:

Hannah said...

Definitely buy a clothes rail!! I have one in my room for all my current must wear items haha!!! Love the elbow patch jumper and the skirt plus that belt looks really edgy! BUY IT ALL!!!!!!


Bow Dream Nation xx

Zoe said...

Do it! I got one a few weeks ago for a tenner on ebay and its amazing, so easy to just have the work clothes on
xxx

K said...

The Spring wardrobe excuse isn't working for me as it's just not warm enough yet! If it was, you should get it all! Especially the jumper. (Actually, get the jumper and call it practical.)

K xx


http://duenotice.blogspot.com/

TrophyBoutique said...

I want those boots too...

Paper Heart Girl said...

Fabulous post lady! I love EVERYTHING you've featured.. I really want it all as well!! xxxxxxxxx

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

Chuck said...

What a nice selection. Now I'm craving all of these right now...

Rachelous said...

Love that skirt and all the lingerie looks so delicate and pretty- want want want! x

Lady Moriarty said...

The skirt and boots are pretty great ! I love them. the tee is gorgeous too

See U !

littletilly said...

those boots are so nice, I keep umming and ahhing on whether to get them or not xx

eragh♥ said...

i love this post! also one of your earlier posts introduced me to Tourist magazine! the free photo project amazing...thanks!!

http://whenandwheredoesthisrealworldoccur.blogspot.com/

Fashion said...

wow amazing post i love this post so very much. the skirt and shoes are so nice. awesome post
shoes uk