Monday, 7 February 2011

Margaret Howell Spring 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(via www.anyonegirl.com)

Dree Hemingway looks amazing in this campaign and makes me miss my long hair all over again! also thinking of the summer now and plotting camping trips and boat rides i want to take down around the english coast. the appeal of twinsets in knitwear is very much growing on me too, one of the new things Topshop will be pushing this Spring/Summer and something i have to remember when merchandising over the next few all-nighter shifts. this is going to be a loooong month!

5 comments:

olivia grace said...

absolutely beautiful campaign! x

whatoliviadid.blogspot.com

Twobreadsplease said...

it's nice to see more of dree! really in love with that stripey dress. and if you want to take boat rides, come to oxford in the summer and i'll take you punting!! it's free at my college :) xx

Winnie said...

Love the collars and the shirts. These all nighter shifts are crazy! I remember working at Oasis and I remember the VM running around crazily most of the time.

Filipa said...

I hope you get through your all nighter shifts ok, remember- just keep swimming :) And summer will be here in a wink! :)

are you dressing up or dressing down said...

this is all so dahaaling.

Helen, X
http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com