Wednesday, 2 February 2011

pictures from back home....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
1. outfit worn to airport; my new t-shirt by J.W. Anderson, suede A-Line skirt by Topshop, coat by Topshop and Doc Martens from ASOS.
2. my whole world for a week contained within a suitcase
3. my local beach at Ballycastle
4. another outfit; Breton tee by H&M, pleated skirt by Topshop, cardigan by Uniqlo and brogues by NW3
5. looks gross but is most delicious - a filled soda with sausage and egg (an Irish thing)
6. me and the dog down at Cushendall beach
7. Stella winking at the camera
8. wearing a tee by A.P.C., leather A-Line skirt by Topshop and Doc Martens from ASOS
9. picked these up in a Topshop nearby for the bargain price of £5


back in London again after a lovely week home that seemed to fly in. This month is going to be a busy one so it was good to get away before the madness decends!

17 comments:

Laura said...

i'm instantly jealous of anyone who lives near a beach! looks really beautiful xoxo

Filipa said...

This just made me super miss Northern Ireland!! Your skirts are amazing! :)

Filipa said...

This just made me super miss Northern Ireland!! Your skirts are amazing! :)

The doll on fashion said...

Great photos, and what a bargain buy for the topshop platforms!

The doll on fashion

Hannah said...

everyone has that skirt and I want it too!!! lovely photos too =)


Bow Dream Nation xx

Hannah said...

I totally recognise that coast line!!! Yeah for lovely Northern Ireland =)


Bow Dream Nation xx

CaramelLatteKiss said...

Stella is the cutest. She knows how to pose

Kb said...

Ahhhh I love how we are skirt and a.p.c top twins now! craziness!

Twobreadsplease said...

it looks so incredibly beautiful where you live! massively jealous of your topshop wedge bargain, and your j.w.anderson tshirt looks amazing! xx

K said...

Love how your outfits match your settings - practical but lovely.

K xx



http://duenotice.blogspot.com/

DREAMY said...

lovely outfits. i want that sausagey bread thing. mmmm.

said...

i need that apc tee!


dieslowdieslow.blogspot.com

Immie said...

Can I please have your wardrobe,I love all your outfits!
Immie x
http://ihlittlewhirlsofskirts.blogspot.com

Phoebe said...

I love jw anderson and that tshirt is a bit of a bargain. Also jealous of your skirts!

Phoebe
le-belle-et-la-bete.blogspot.com

Chuck said...

J Dub! Love the skirts too. And your dog!

Aria said...

I love your brogues!

Katie said...

Great set of images, your home surroundings are out of this world! Very beautiful.

Love your outfits also, that floaty skirt is stunning! I wish I was taller so I could pull that lengh off!

Katie. x