Friday, 4 February 2011

recently....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1. camel coat from Chislehurst charity shop
2 & 3. various silk/cotton shirts picked up in charity shops back in N.I.
4. booth photograph of me and my best friend Layla at the Voucher Codes party

5. Marie Anntoinette video with Ceremony by New Order - other than Lullaby by The Cure this is my most favourite song ever!

i've had a mad/busy/hectic 2 weeks with being home and overnight shifts at work but it has been fun! i've had some luck with the charity shops recently too picking up some beautiful shirts back home all at £2/£3 each, and a pretty camel coat today in Chislehurst which will be perfect once the weather gets a little warmer.

the photo booth pic is from Tuesday night when Voucher Codes threw a bloggers party in Soho with lots of cupcakes, delicious cocktails and a showing of Marie Antoinette by Sophia Copella which really swung it for me! the night was fantastic, everyone got to mingle, use the photo booth LOTS and probably drink too much wine (or maybe that was just me). and it was so well organised, a big thank you to Helen and everyone at Voucher Codes for that! plus it was lovely to meet bloggers like Gem and Miss Woo face to face finally! you can see more pictures of the night here :)

17 comments:

Vicky said...

You've got some really charity shop gems there x

Katie said...

I love the charity shop finds, you're lucky when it comes to those! Also I must say your hair is lovely!

Don't work too hard now! and glad you enjoyed the bloggers get together - sounded brill!

Katie. x

Raffles Bizarre said...

Great find, the coat is lovely!

Selma said...

oh very nice! I love the coat! And the color is so special! xXx lg

Jazzabelle said...

ohh, all of your charity shop shirts are amazing! i am SO jealous, hehe. it was lovely seeing you on tuesday, glad you decided to start to come events :) i'll probably be seeing you soon, skirt triplet! xx

Kb said...

Ahhh you will need to take me Charity shopping in Chislehurst at some point, those shirts are amazing! Glad you had fun on Tuesday and smuggled out some wine!

Mia said...

I am amazingly jealous of your charity shop finds. The camel coat and camel blouse are perfect. I'm on the hunt for a camel coat. Lovely blog, you've got a new follower in me x

littletilly said...

that beige blouse is so lovely
http://littletilly.wordpress.com/

chloe said...

it seems you have been very lucky there with the charity shop finds. probably one of the best feelings everrr.
i live pretty near chislehurst but have never raided their charity shops before, this has inspired me to for sure!!

Filipa said...

Wow, how did you find such awesome shirts in charity shops? Which ones did you go to? I NEVER find anything good! UGH!

Clara said...

Omg i met layla that night! We shared an intense, drunk-(ish) discussion on blogging outside during the film! She was lovely and your photobooth photos are so cute ;)

Sarah said...

I can't believe those shirts are from Northern Irish charity shops?! Would you be willing to share their locations so I can find such nice things when I get back home? Haha I am totally jealous.

K said...

I miss charity shops, but I never end up with vintage finds, just old clothes!

I think this week was officially the most exhausting of the year so far.

K xx



http://duenotice.blogspot.com/

Manja said...

Oh that camel coat is so awesome!

are you dressing up or dressing down said...

some lovely blouses. X

Clare Herriot said...

Hi, which shop in Chislehurst. Churches Together or 2gether? Do you pop in very often. I run the 2gether shop and end up buying something every day..usually something I really want! Still cheaper than going to Bromley any day. Clare

Carys A. said...

can't believe you got that coat in a charity shop! It's beautiful!