Monday, 28 February 2011

uniform Feb '11

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(shoes, dress, shirt and shorts all by Topshop)

just a quick little post while i get a chance before bedtime, i managed to pick up some really nice pieces this month for uniform which im quite pleased with as i usually struggle to find anything i really like in my store. thought i'd be sensible and get pieces that will take me through the whole of Spring and Summer, except for the leopard print loafer/slippers which are completely un-sensible and unlike me to pick, but then sometimes you fall in love with the oddest things! already since Friday i have worn them 3 days in total :) thank you to bloggers like Miss Woo and the guys on twitter for convincing me to jump in and just buy them. they were definately worth it!

16 comments:

Promise said...

Those leopard loafers are so cute...x

http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

Paper Heart Girl said...

I love that verrryyy cool crochet type dress! And, the leopard pumps.. very cool too, nice choices!xxxxxxxxxxx

Oakenteat's said...

Ahh I love the loafers. Have put aside a pair from UO. They're so comfy, but a random addition to the wardrobe and I swear they give me boat feet! X

Mat said...

i got some nice stuff like this two, two oxford shirts but i did have to go for some carrot chinos. not mad keen on them as i leave that to the trendies but i reckon if i pull them up a bit they can work

Mat said...

meant to say they shoes are ace

DREAMY said...

Oh those loafers are on my wishlist too. I think the appeal is in something tacky combined with something classic!? I feel more persuaded to buy them now it sounds like it's worth it ;)

Snow Black said...

Gorgeous top. I saw those shoes as well at urban outfitters but in black.

Mia said...

Pretty sure all of these items are on my mental topshop wishlist, especially the leopard print shoes they are lovely. Good call getting them! x

The Velvet Bow said...

These are all utterly fantastic pieces and I would be happy to own each and every one! You are so lucky that you get to wear such beauties to work...

xx

Miss Woo said...

hehe glad to be of service ;-) You always have the most amazing taste anyway, I love the white dress!

Immie said...

Love them all, especially the dress and shoes!
Immie x
http://ihlittlewhirlsofskirts.blogspot.com/

Twobreadsplease said...

those loafers are amazing! such a good thing to fall in love with xx

eragh♥ said...

yeah seriously love those loafers!! keep looking at loafers in shops and almost buying them but talking myself out of it for some reason!! gonna check these ones out 2mo!!


http://whenandwheredoesthisrealworldoccur.blogspot.com/

Faridah said...

Lovely items!

Leotie Lovely said...

Oh, I love that Top Shop dress!

MillyCupcake said...

It's all your fault
I was skint to start with
but now I'm £50 poorer!
As soon as I saw those leopard loafers on your blog I had to buy them!
They arrived today and I love them!
YAY, I'm not mad at you anymore!
Do you wear yours with socks or bare foot? any rubbing?

Lovely blog BTW
xXx